R.B.I. Baseball 21 is an Action, Adventure, and Sports game for PC published by MLB in 2021. Begin playing baseball!
R.B.I. Baseball 21 PC Game 2021 Overview:
It’s not so different from the 20th edition, but we are playing as well because the players have been updated.
R.B.I. Baseball 21 is great! Only a couple of games in at the time of this review, but it’s a thumbs up. Typical RBI oddities like the LT being RT contrary to some of the tutorials and tosses to first base appearing to sail out of play but called outs…the usual kinds of issues at release for the franchise. Thing is, this game has improved by leaps and bounds over the last few years. This year’s improvements alone are quite substantial. Create a player also includes player editor, time of day progression, play-by-play commentary, customization options for hitting/pitching /fielding mechanics, and a plethora of new difficulty sliders. Nice job, MLB!
Features of R.B.I. Baseball 21:
- Great improvement over last year’s game, especially with the new hitting and pitching on modern settings.
- A new time of days are very nice aesthetically and progress as you play(would like to see weather become a thing going forward too cloudy days, rainy days, sunny days be a nice to change of pace)
- Create a player is awesome but could def use some fleshing out (minor gripe, not sure why they don’t allow you to use retired numbers so you can’t recreate legends)
- Commentary is a nice touch, very bare-bones but it’s a nice touch.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10
- Processor: Intel® Core2 Duo E8400 / AMD Phenom II X2 550
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 460/AMD® Radeon™ HD 6670
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 11 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0X compatible
File Size: 3.84 GB
Part1 Direct Download Link
Part2 Direct Download Link