Raiders Forsaken Earth is an RPG, Simulation, and Strategy game for PC published by CreativeForge Games in 2020. A casino simulator, seriously!
Raiders Forsaken Earth PC Game 2020 Overview:
If you like sandboxes like Battle Brothers or Kenshi, where you can always challenge yourself and explore the world and all the possibilities of the game. Then this game is for you.
The catastrophe turned all the lands into a wasteland, only not many managed to survive. Groups of raiders, led only by greed for profit, wander through the desert in search of easy prey. People have become a commodity and everyone is trying to sell themselves at a higher price. But more often than not, human life here means nothing.
After a skirmish with the leader, you will take over command of the raider squad. The game provides ample opportunities to customize your own group of marauders, from appearance to equipment. Each fighter has his own strengths and weaknesses that must be considered when forming a squad.
Life in the wasteland is hard, and of course, resources that can be obtained or stolen are needed to maintain the life force of the squad. It’s up to you, all your actions are reflected in your reputation and can affect the relationship within the squad.
Features of Raiders Forsaken Earth:
- Equipment modification. Each piece of gear, thanks to the procedural generation of loot, modifications, and ability to level up items, feels unique.
- Varied settings. Allows you to tweak the difficulty and other aspects of the game. This is important for replayability.
- “The wasteland doesn’t need another hero.” Relative to today’s standards, you and your ilk are pretty bad dudes. In fact, you’re even hunted by lawmakers in a world where resources are scarce and life is fleeting.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Processor: 1.2GHz or equivalent processor
- Memory: 1024 MB RAM
- Storage: 1300 MB available space
File Size: 287.06 MB