Revenge of the Titans is an Action, Adventure, and Strategy game for PC published by Puppygames in 2011. A hardcore tower defense!
Revenge of the Titans PC Game 2011 Overview:
Alien titans attacked our land in order to extract minerals and pump out useful resources. However, we can resist the legion of invaders.
For this, we have weapons, from rather weak varieties to powerful and destructive. So, the main goal of the game, regardless of the model, is to protect your base. we would not say that the map is generated differently, but it was noticed that different people had the same levels. The landscape, the paths of attack of the titans, crystals, and impassable places naturally also change with each level. This gives us a kind of variety in the strategic part, where it is possible to defend the base from one side or two or three sides.
Actually, to protect the base, we have access to weapons, improvements to them, various bonuses, barricades, mines, etc. However, all this goodness must be gradually discovered. At the initial levels, we have a rather modest arsenal, but over time, all types of guns open up. With each passed level, you can open either one weapon or one technology.
Features of Revenge of the Titans:
- An arsenal is rich in defensive structures.
- Some battles are really epic.
- Great freedom of action compared to other titles in the genre.
- A very useful “fast forward” function during the battle, you will understand why after a few defeats (bitter of course) …
- The “Sandbox” mode (available in DLC) will allow the most creative of you to design their own maps and share them with the rest of the community.
Requested By Jay WIlliam Philipps
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP or later
- Processor: 1.8GHz single-core
- Memory: 512MB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 490MB
- Video Card: OpenGL 1.5+, 128MB video memory
File Size: 103.28 MB