Rogue Star Rescue is an Action, Adventure, and Strategy game for PC published by Chute Apps in 2021. Upgrade station for shops and installations!
Rogue Star Rescue PC Game 2021 Overview:
Very good work with a little Starbound feel. It has modern gameplay that feels like a SNES work or an old-fashioned arcade game and is probably enjoyable for those who shy away from the more difficult games of neighboring genres.
On the design side, music, stages, strange weapons, etc. are created in a good atmosphere, and there is also a composition like a homage to an old game, making it a very lovely work that feels nostalgic even though it is a recent game.
Features of Rogue Star Rescue:
- The unique part around the operation is that you can cook grenades with Q hold and the jet pack of right-clicking also serves as bullet avoidance.
- You can talk to the NPC who gives you a side quest with E or get into the boss room’s turret (Escape is F), you need a small key for the container that drops occasionally, and you can find a crack indicating the hidden room by hitting the wall.
- There seems to be (a guy with an unnaturally big wall in the middle of the room, destroyed with a grenade)
- If you look closely at the object, you can detonate the tank or even bomb it on the communication console!
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 or later
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E6320 (2*1866) or equivalent
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce 7600 GS (512 MB) or equivalent
- Storage: 1 GB available space
File Size: 809.03 MB