Roguebook is an Adventure, RPG, and Strategy game for PC published by Nacon in 2021. The map is a field for each square,!
Roguebook PC Game 2021 Overview:
This is a roguelike card game that anyone who has played the so-called Slay the Spire can easily enjoy. You can expand the range of movement in this game.
Two operating characters can be selected, each with its own card and relic. There are four types of characters, and you can choose who to take at the start. In addition, there is an avant-garde rearguard system, and since the avant-garde is beaten, there are strategies such as replacing the avant-garde rearguard according to physical strength and using cards whose effects change depending on the placement.
The card strengthening system is in the form of inserting gems, and you can add gem effects to the strengthened cards. With this system, you can extend the effect of the card to your liking. There are some relics that are effective as a whole and some that are equipped for each character. What you equip a character alone has an effect only on that character, so It is necessary to equip it considering the effect of the relic and the performance of the character.
Features of Roguebook:
- The meat pigeon of card construction has finally played some new tricks.
- Too many card games are affected too much by Killing Spire,
- As a result, no matter what, you can’t escape the shadow of the former,
- Now, there is finally a game that can escape the circle of influence of the Slaughter Spire.
- Therefore, there is no type of game that cannot have innovative gameplay.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core i5-650 | AMD Phenom II X4 965
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 650, 1 GB | AMD Radeon HD HD 6950, 2 GB
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 3 GB available space
File Size: 1.34 GB