Ruinarch is an Action, Simulation, and Strategy game for PC published by Squeaky Wheel Studio Inc in 2020. World Destroyer Simulator!
Ruinarch PC Game 2020 Overview:
The goal is relatively simple and it is to destroy all the villagers. To do this, you have magic, demons, and the environment.
There is enough magic at first, and simply by combining rain (wet the area) and lightning, we can fry an entire village at once. Conjuring poison + meteor, we burn down the whole house. It’s very simple, straightforward, and really uninteresting. You will throw lightning bolts to the right and left, a party of adventurers will gather and smash your portal.
The main and main disadvantage is not an obvious energy production system. You can tell someone that his wife is drinking someone’s blood. He will be upset. the relationship will fall, but that’s it. But if you show this process, you will get energy. Why the pawn itself does not rush to look or does not experience a shock upon realization is not clear. At the same time, in order to transfer to the place of drinking blood, we need to spend the energy that we will receive back, but how much is a big question.
Features of Ruinarch:
- An interesting concept of “evil god”. Usually we build, here we destroy. We can do a lot, but we are far from omnipotent.
- Possibility of “subtle” play, on the weaknesses of the inhabitants, intrigues and collection of information about them.
- Different stylistics of your “master”. Rush by demons, necromantic calls of the undead, etc.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 or later
- Processor: 2GHz or better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1280×768 minimum resolution, post-2012 integrated graphics
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 10 compatible
File Size: 305.22 MB