Self Isolation is an Action, Adventure, and Simulation game for PC published by Dymchick1 in 2020. Protect yourselves!
Self Isolation PC Game 2020 Overview:
Despite the situation, the toy is very funny, thanks to the parody and satire. It runs quickly, there are several endings.
The game is visually pleasing and cozy, but the plot leaves much to be desired. Some awkwardly hypertrophied setting, undeveloped horror line, dubious morality, and the main idea. And of course the cherry on top, all the weird bullshit going on: a dog’s dream. But it’s more likely we’m so picky, the game is still worth watching.
In conclusion, we wish the author to continue in the same spirit, we are impressed! we hugged everyone)
Features of Self Isolation:
- It’s simple, the content ain’t very heavy, so even with bad internet, you should have it downloaded in less than 15 minutes.
- It shows what people should be doing… but don’t…
- Whether a bad graphics card or a slow processor, this game should be even playable on an office computer.
- The music is very well matching to the scenario you’re put in.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 (x64)
- Processor: Dual-core from Intel or AMD at 2.0 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: nVidia GeForce 8600/9600GT, ATI/AMD Radeon HD2600/3600
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
File Size: 290.53 MB