ShellShock Live is an Action, Casual, and Strategy game for PC published by kChamp Games in 2020. The protractor and the ruler are simply the best tools!
ShellShock Live PC Game 2020 Overview:
There are many similarities with the Hundred Wars Celestial Worm series in all aspects.
(v0.9.7.8 – 96.88 MB Full Cracked)
As you can see if you look at the playtime… it’s been a long time. Even after a considerable amount of playtime, we kept catching the charm of the unlocked weapons. First of all, refraining from 100.* of (Power. Angle) in the beginning will help improve your ability in the second half. Of course, it is difficult to survive in a high-level room with a method of matching the gauge borders such as 100.86.
The most important thing is that it is important to control the weapon so that the greatest damage comes out when the power is set at a certain angle. It is natural that you have to move each turn. The most common mistakes are the front 100 shots. Usually, the height of the opponent’s tank is lowered as the ground is pitted, but the bullets that are constantly settled above the depth at which the tank sinks. In this case, you need to settle with a weak howitzer to get the most damage. You will realize that you have to make a difference.
Features of ShellShock Live:
- Destructible relief.
- The shot is influenced by wind, angle, and force of fire.
- Nice graphics and animation.
- Leveling up and various characteristics of the tank.
- Original gameplay for the Steam library (from analogs only Worms and Hogs of War)
Requested By SiangHaw
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP or above
- Processor: 1.5 GHz or faster
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: DX9 (shader model 2.0) capabilities; generally everything made since 2004 should work
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 500 MB available space
File Size: 96.88 MB