Silent Hill Homecoming is an Action, and Adventure game for PC published by Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc., Konami Digital Entertainement GmbH in 2008.
Silent Hill Homecoming PC Game 2008 Overview:
The game tells the story of Alex Shepard, who returns to the foggy city of Shepards Glen.
At home, he embarks on a search for his missing brother Joshua, which leads him to Silent Hill. Falling into alternate realities, Alex and his companions face numerous monsters. The narrative branch reveals the secrets of the past of the protagonist and the founders of the city, as well as illuminates the activities of the cult performing ritual sacrifices. The gameplay focuses on exploring the world, battling enemies and solving puzzles. The main innovation of the gameplay is an updated combat system that allows you to use various attack combinations and counterattacks, including by QTE.
Almost no aspect of the game has been unambiguously received by critics. Game reviewers were annoyed by the change in Japanese developers, which also changed the direction of horror. The plot was described as less multi-layered, not containing symbolism and not holding in tension, but at the same time more intelligible and corresponding to the letter of the series. The complicated combat system, interspersed with simple game riddles, seemed unsuccessful to some reviewers due to inconvenient controls. Others were pleased with her, noting the great mobility of the protagonist and the behavior of the virtual camera. The music score was generally described as good but repetitive.
Features of Silent Hill Homecoming:
- Graphically correct.
- The atmosphere
- The design of the new monsters
- Modeling and animations of monsters
- The combat action gameplay that works
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP / Vista
- Processor: Dual core CPU such as Intel Core 2 Duo E6400 or AMD Athlon 64 X2 4200+
- Memory: 1 GB (XP) or 2 GB (Vista)
- Graphics: DirectX 9.0c compliant video card such as ATI Radeon HD-series graphics card (minimum 256 MB) or NVIDIA GeForce 7800-series graphics card (minimum 256 MB)
- Sound:DirectX®: 9.0c compatible sound card
- Hard Drive: 10 GB Free space
- Controller Support:Mouse, Keyboard, Xbox 360 controller
File Size: 3.55 GB
Part1 Direct Download Link
Part2 Direct Download Link