Silent Sector is an Action, RPG, and Simulation game for PC published by Rake in Grass in 2021. A Combat space!
Silent Sector PC Game 2021 Overview:
Twin-stick shooter with stories. Fractions. A bunch of activities, ships, guns, equipment. Although trivial, quite worthy.
We were doing honest business, delivering supplies to a remote mining colony, and here, hello, a soldier appears who destroys us almost completely. It looks like the main plot task will be to deal with this robber.
Gameplay: The gameplay is a twin-stick shooter with a developed system of factions, trade, and just tons of ships, weapons, equipment. We start by choosing the specialization of our hero. There is a button for setting what we like, but for 17 hours of playing this has not affected anything for us yet. After the plot multiplication of our first ship by zero, it is proposed to choose a new one.
we advise you not to skimp and take the best pepelats you can afford – it will take a relatively long time to fly it. All but the most Nubian ships are factional. The more reputation you have with a faction, the better equipment will be sold to us. Fractions are not that easy. They are constantly fighting each other, regardless of our actions. Often they offer a task – to spoil the enemy faction, up to knocking it out of the sector.
Features of Silent Sector:
- Stylish, beautiful graphics.
- Good music and soundtrack. There is a feeling that the overall theme is inspired by the series “Firefly”.
- Many ships, weapons, significant equipment.
- Many types of tasks and available activities. In theory, you can even become a pirate.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7/8/10 64-bit
- Processor: Dual Core 2.0 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL 3.2 compatible
- Storage: 200 MB available space
File Size: 211.00 MB