Sky Haven is an Action, Simulation, and Strategy game for PC published by Real Welders in 2020. What are the requirements for landing?!
Sky Haven PC Game 2020 Overview:
In fact, this is a very pure business simulation game. When the airport receives a message from an airplane, it will be levied a parking fee when landing.
In the early stage, these old-fashioned planes were all air cargo planes, and the requirements were extremely low, only to refuel or load cargo. At least the first two hours of Emmm, when the technology did not go up, it was like this. After that, there will be passenger services and airport corporate management systems.
Grass Taxiway: The taxiway is the runway where the plane travels after landing. Grass Road: It is a transportation network used to connect airport entrances and exits, various operating buildings, and aprons. Then there is the first icon Airfield Building, the airport building, there are only three in the early stage: Barrel Stock: This is a fuel tank. Cargo Storage: This is a small warehouse for goods. Office: The office at the airport. Airport offices, fuel tanks, take-off, and landing runways, and entrances require maintenance costs every day, don’t make so many!
Features of Sky Haven:
- Pretty good graphics (something similar to Cities Skylines)
- The game starts from 1910 (where it goes up to 1980), we see how the aviation industry developed during this time
- Convenient interface for researching new technologies
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 or newer
- Processor: Intel i5-2300/AMD FX-4300
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: nVidia GTX 560 (2GB)/AMD Radeon 7850
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
File Size: 268.32 MB