Slime Rancher is an Action, Adventure and Simulation game for PC published by Monomi Park in 2017. Prepare your arcade gun.
Slime Rancher PC Game 2017 Overview:
The life out of Earth seems easy in this game! But you need to take control of cute creatures on the other planet.
(v1.4.3 Update added)
Slime Rancher is the tale of Beatrix LeBeau, a plucky, young rancher who sets out for a life a thousand light-years away from Earth on the ‘Far, Far Range’ where she tries her hand at making living wrangling slimes. With a can-do attitude, plenty of grit, and her trusty vacpack, Beatrix attempts to stake a claim, amass a fortune, and avoid the continual peril that looms from the rolling, jiggling avalanche of slimes around every corner.
Each day will present new challenges to players as they attempt to amass a great fortune in the business of slime ranching. While players are free to approach these challenges however they wish, a typical day might look like this: You wake at the crack of dawn and get to watering the crops at the ranch. Some slimes are vegetarian, after all. Then it’s time to gather up the plumpest hens from the chicken coop. Some slimes are totally not vegetarian, after all.
Features of Slime Rancher:
- You’re off to feed slimes their breakfast over at the slime corrals so they don’t get too out of hand during the day. Hungry slimes get jumpy. Jumpy slimes can’t be contained.
- With your ranch set for the day, it’s time to begin exploring the untamed wilds of the Far, Far Range. Along the way, you’ll encounter slimes you’ve never seen before, discover a new type of veggie to cultivate back at the ranch, and narrowly avoid certain doom in a valley of burly, feral slimes.
- With the sun setting, it’s time to head back to the ranch, rustle up some dinner for your slimes, and try and figure out just how the heck you’ll keep these new slimes that seem to, well, explode all the time.
- But you can do this. You had the courage to travel a thousand light-years away from home to make a living as a slime rancher. Slimes that go boom? No problem. Slimes that burn with a radioactive aura? Bring it on. Slimes that wiggle their butts? Wait, do slimes even have butts?
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP(SP3)+
- Processor: 2.2GHz Dual Core
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512MB VRAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 1 GB available space
File Size: 0.54 & 0.78 & 0.79 & 1.04 & 1.46 & 1.48 & 0.49 & 0.49 & 0.50 & 0.80 & 0.42 & 0.78 GB
v1.4.3 Direct Download Link
v1.4.2 Direct Download Link
v1.4.1b Direct Download Link
v1.4.0d Direct Download Link
v1.4.0 Viktors Experimental DLC Direct Download Link
Galactic Bundle DLC Direct Download Link
v1.3.1c Direct Download Link
v1.3.1 Direct Download Link
v1.3.0b Direct Download Link
v1.1.2 Direct Download Link
v1.1.1_16749 Direct Download Link