SOUNDART is an Action, Casual and Sports game for PC published by PLAYISM in 2020. A cool rhythm game!
SOUNDART PC Game 2020 Overview:
This is famous as a VR sound game that shakes the controller according to the rhythm and it has a similar feeling to Airtone.
This game has a play feeling similar to Airtone developed by Japanese people. The music score is automatically generated and easy to create, but delicate placement that is not comfortable to do. For music, it’s good that we can use what we have, but we think that youtube distribution, which is one of the highlight features, will be banned.
It supports VR avatar standard “VRM”, so if you prepare it yourself, you can put out individuality and it is for distribution, but there are few options because it overwrites the default VRM. It has some features that the Japanese community might want, but we can’t help but feel sorry for it.
In conclusion, it seems that it will be buried in Beatsaber and other “others” so we want you to brush up and do your best.
Features of SOUNDART:
- Because VRM was thrown in the folder, we want you to make it selectable.
- When you hit it (it doesn’t matter if it’s a certain condition) we want you to put in vibration, it is empty and empty
- We want you to adjust the standing position and orientation in the game
- It’s difficult to search for songs, so we want you to do your best. For example, putting a shortcut in a specific folder to create a playlist
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7, 10
- Processor: Core i5 4590
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 970
- Storage: 1 GB available space
File Size: 335.06 MB