Soundodger+ is an Action, Adventure, and Casual game for PC published by Adult Swim Games in 2013. A great sounds on this game!
Soundodger+ PC Game 2013 Overview:
Control the mouse to avoid the barrage and enjoy the best works in the star-studded soundtrack. A variety of tentacles such as grazing and casual twisting are staged in the circular barrage theater.
As a barrage game, the visual performance is exceptional, and the barrage changes with the rhythm of the music, giving birth to a harmonious and magnificent scenery. It doesn’t seem messy at all, and it’s very friendly to Virgo. Moreover, the judgment is softer, not like some shoddy products as long as they touch the barrage and cause death. The design of the game difficulty curve is reasonable. At the initial stage, even for the novice and non-hardcore audio game players, the barrage is quite dizzying and full of people. Excitement and challenge. In addition, the game supports custom level editing and the ability to import your own songs are extra points. The only regret is that it does not support creative workshops.
First of all, make sense. This is not a music game that plays the rhythm of the eight classics. Those who want to follow the rhythm and tap the keyboard can go out and turn right.
Features of Soundodger+:
- 35 music tracks, over half new to the Steam edition
- Artists include celebrated game musicians Disasterpeace (FEZ, Runner2), Danny Baranowsky (The Binding of Isaac), and more
- Auto-generate levels in a snap using your personal music collection
- Create and share original levels using the all-new level editor
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP SP2, Vista, 7, 8
- Processor: 2.33GHz or faster x86-compatible
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Storage: 180 MB available space
File Size: 173.17 MB