Spirit Island is an Action, Adventure, and Strategy game for PC published by Handelabra Games Inc. in 2020. A digital game version of an actual board game!
Spirit Island PC Game 2020 Overview:
You can select up to 4 spirits, move them by yourself, or share them with other players using Remote Play Together.
The more spirits there are, the more complex the things you can do in one turn becomes more interesting.
we haven’t done multiplayer yet, but it’s not exactly “this spirit’s turn”, and we can handle the cards in any order, so there is a possibility that it will be a mouse battle. So it’s safer to work with someone who can communicate. There are still things we want you to do such as improving the UI and introducing expansion, but the game itself is very interesting, it is cheaper than the real version, and it is easy to process and set up Undo, so it is a worthwhile game.
Features of Spirit Island:
- Played the physical version of the famous board game
- it is a deep game, ideal for solitaire and the interface seemed clear to us.
- It is recommended to read the manual of the physical game before playing
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 SP1+
- Processor: x64 architecture with SSE2 instruction set support
- Graphics: DX10, DX11, DX12 Capable
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 300 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Hardware vendor officially supported drivers
File Size: 198.61 MB