State of Decay is an Action, RPG, and Simulation game for PC published by Xbox Game Studios in 2013. Evaluation for the “Vanilla” version only!
State of Decay PC Game 2013 Overview:
Among so many zombie-themed games, State of Decay stands out for its purpose. The goal here is not how many zombies you can kill, but how much you can survive in a hostile environment like this.
(Inclu ALL DLC – 1.80 GB Full Cracked)
If a character dies, it is over, it is to leave for another member. Which makes the game a lot more interesting and intense, as you have to think twice before doing a reckless action. Despite all the qualities mentioned, the game is not perfect, it sins in the final finish. “Toothed” textures, teleporting enemies, are minimal things that can get in the way, but nothing to the point of making the game discouraging. Anyway, State of Decay is a very unique game, it knows how to explore the zombie theme and survival very well, we would love to see a continuation, correcting errors and improving the possibilities of survival.
Features of State of Decay:
- Very effective elaboration of the given topic, without unnecessary exaggeration
- Hilarious graphics
- Game system (acquisition of raw materials, acquisition of new members of the group, leveling, looting)
- Great sounds
Requested By Fabiano
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: XP SP3
- Processor: Core 2 Duo 2.4GHz (E6600) / Athlon X64 3400
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Radeon HD 2600 XT / GeForce 9600 GSO / Intel HD 3000
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 3 GB available space
File Size: 1.80 GB