Street Cleaner The Video Game is an Action, Adventure, and Platformer game for PC published by Creaky Lantern Games in 2020. An excellent, completely retro game!
Street Cleaner The Video Game PC Game 2020 Overview:
Being a very big fan of the composer of the music, that the game also bears his name. A result, here we have a very old-fashioned platform game that fully respects the code of old school games.
While in hardcore mode, just one hit and you’re dead. The developers weren’t too sadistic, they could have removed the checkpoints, but luckily they left them. Apparently, there are also galleries hidden in the stages but we did not quite understand how it works. Some might blame it for its price, but hey, it’s worth it because it’s quality work that’s been done on it. And we hope for a Street Cleaner 2 one day.
Features of Street Cleaner The Video Game:
- SEVEN Stages featuring TWELVE exciting boss fights.
- Stylish 8-bit retro aesthetics combined with modern visual flairs like large scale pixel animations, parallax scrolling backgrounds, and particle effects.
- In-game controller/keyboard remapping for convenience and accessibility.
- “Assist Mode” game mode for accessibility options allows EVERYONE to play the game how they want to by adjusting settings like infinite health, infinite ammo, double jump, reduced game speed, and more.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Microsoft Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: 1.2GHz processor or faster
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL 3.2 or better compatible hardware
- Storage: 300 MB available space
File Size: 205.37 MB