Summer with Mia Season 1 is an Action, Adventure, and RPG game for PC published by Inceton games in 2021. This is Yagem sommelier!
Summer with Mia Season 1 PC Game 2021 Overview:
The protagonist’s parents go on a trip abroad, and the 20-year-old protagonist spends a week with his two-year-old older sister Mia.
At the beginning of the game, the background of the character is set by the player himself… but it is not true that the background of this game is actually set. You can set Mia as her sister and two older men and women living together as her father and mother.
Features of Summer with Mia Season 1:
- Chetsushin is made up of pretty well-made animations. In terms of the completeness of the animation, it was so natural and satisfactory that we might not be in the top ranks among the games we have played.
- The game size itself is huge. we was curious about when Act 2 would end, so we just pressed the skip button, but there were a lot of things left. More than 6,300 images and more than 130 animations don’t seem to be bluff.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows XP or higher
- Processor: 2.0 GHz Core 2 Duo
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL 2.0 or DirectX 9.0c compatible
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 3 GB available space
File Size: 2.44 GB
Part1 Direct Download Link
Part2 Direct Download Link