Supreme Commander Gold Edition is an Action, Adventure and Strategy game for PC published by Square Enix in 2007. Fight as a robot!
Supreme Commander Gold Edition PC Game 2007 Overview:
The game takes place in the distant future, in which mankind has mastered the galaxy, having founded the Earth Empire.
(v1.1.0 (1.1.3280)/v1.5.3599 – 4.99 GB Full Cracked)
As a result of disagreements, it collapsed, and three new factions appeared on the ruins: OFZ, Aeon Illuminati, and Kibran. Each of them is unique and pursues its own goals. It is up to you to decide who to choose and lead to victory.
The gameplay is focused on the use of a giant robot commander, with the help of which the construction and development of the base take place, and then the achievement of higher technological levels. There are four in total, and each subsequent one is more powerful and effective than the previous one.
Features of Supreme Commander Gold Edition:
- The main feature is the comprehensiveness of military equipment.
- Almost all types of troops are represented here: ground, air, water, and partially space.
- Tactics and strategies in the game of the sea, for example, if you do not want to attack, then you can simply dig in at your base by building a couple of three artillery systems or rocket launchers. The enemy will not have time to orient – your victory.
- The scale of the maps is huge and measured in kilometers. That’s why a battle with 500 or more pieces of equipment from both sides is quite common.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows® XP Service Pack 2, Windows® Vista
- Processor: 3.0 GHz Intel or equivalent AMD processor or better
- Memory: 1 GB RAM or better
- Hard Disk Space: 8GB available hard drive space
- Video Card: 256 MB video RAM, with DirectX 9 Vertex Shader / Pixel Shader 2.0 support (Nvidia 6800 or better)
File Size: 4.99 GB
Part1 Direct Download Link
Part2 Direct Download Link
Part3 Direct Download Link