SWAN Chernobyl Unexplored is an Action, Adventure, and Horror game for PC published by Art Games Studio in 2021. The study of unusual patients!
SWAN Chernobyl Unexplored PC Game 2021 Overview:
In Chernobyl, even before the accident, a closed institute for the study of unusual abnormal diseases SWAN was founded, the existence of which was known to a limited circle of people.
(v1.0.1160.0 – 1.95 GB Full Cracked)
There should not be any particular difficulties with passing, there are many control points, each of which starts a new level, as a result, there are many of them, but they are short. But at the same time, the duration of the game is decent, compared to most indie horror games for 1-2 hours. By itself, the bellhop, there are almost no problems with where to go. If you wish, you can start from any point in the game after completing it. There is a Russian voice acting.
Features of SWAN Chernobyl Unexplored:
- At a good level, quite solid for an indie project. Except for some moments when the gameplay changes and everything becomes a straight square.
- So the details, the monsters are well-drawn.
- An excellent indie game, perhaps the best horror game this year.
- Music and sounds are also on topic.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: WINDOWS® 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (64-BIT Required)
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-4460, 2.70GHz or AMD FX™-6300 or better
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 760 or AMD Radeon™ R7 260x with 2GB Video
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 6 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectSound compatible (must support DirectX® 9.0c or higher)
File Size: 1.95 GB