Take On Mars is an Action, Adventure, and Simulation game for PC published by Bohemia Interactive in 2017. Unlike in real life!
Take On Mars PC Game 2017 Overview:
In the game, you control a probe or rover in real-time. So, the space program mode, that’s what the concept of the game ultimately turned out to be.
((Euro Update) – 5.58 GB Full Cracked)
The game is not only about exploring Mars, but also its moons and asteroids. You can also test the rover on Earth. The goals do not differ in variety (to drive there, take pictures, analyze air, soil, stones, take samples to get funds, and unlock the next levels of available equipment for the descent vehicles). On Mars, you can’t be fooled, you can easily break equipment or wheels (and lose a lot of money on this), and you can also be blown away if the weather is not important.
It is quite interesting to play the game, but if someone expects to drive and action from this game, then you are not here, here you need to think, calculate, figure well, etc. (well, you can rattle a couple of devices, for the sake of fun, not expensive of course) Underwater rock; In the laboratory, when leaving the testing zone, the game often crashes, so we designed the device, saved it and immediately launch it to Mars, if something goes wrong it doesn’t take long to load the save. (we hope the developers will fix it soon). There are such bugs (less often, of course, but) such as sinking into the ground when loading, there is also a hang-up when loading, so “counter-separates” and “safe” will often help you! In other words, Early “asses” make themselves felt!
Features of Take On Mars:
- You fly exclusively to certain locations on Mars and not only.
- Complete tasks in missions in these locations.
- Receive funding for completing missions, unlock new locations and more challenging missions, etc.
- You allocate finances for scientific discoveries and for launching your probes, rovers, etc.
Requested By jack
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista or Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core2Duo 2.5 GHz or AMD Athlon Phenom X4 or faster
- Memory:2 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA Geforce 8800GT or ATI Radeon HD 3870 with Shader Model 3 and 512 MB VRAM, or faster
- Hard Drive:6 GB HD space
- Sound: DirectX Audio compatible
File Size: 5.58 GB
Part1 Direct Download Link
Part2 Direct Download Link
Part3 Direct Download Link