TechnoTsunami is an Action, Adventure, and Puzzle game for PC published by Neon Castle, Pleasant Rain Ltd in 2020. A bit difficult to solve the puzzle!
TechnoTsunami PC Game 2020 Overview:
A game with a very weird appearance. The characters in it are obviously robots but they still bleed. The whole metal body fell on the ground but the head was covered with blood.
The first-person puzzle game looks much better than the actual experience. There are many areas to be improved. We look forward to subsequent updates. The current version is not recommended for the time being.
The background of the game is a cruise ship that was sent to space by humans. we don’t know when technology objects that do not belong to this time and space suddenly appeared. When these objects are brought back to the earth, a devastating disaster will occur, such as a laptop. Being brought back to the earth will actually trigger the economic crisis in 2012, and our protagonist needs to find these future technologies to ensure that they will not appear on the earth to prevent economic crises and save lives and money, but these technologies from the future also attract a lot of Other forces come to find.
Features of TechnoTsunami:
- The graphics are quite a good science fiction puzzle
- The painting style at first glance looks like “BioShock”
- Immersive puzzle solving, one link after another, you need to pay attention to the information in each note
- simple ability improvement and search links
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 64 bit
- Processor: 2.5 GHz Processor or better
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 470 / AMD Radeon 6870 HD
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Sound Card: Any
- Additional Notes: Specifications may change during development.
File Size: 611.62 MB