The Firelord is an Action, Adventure, and Casual game for PC published by MyDreamForever_Old in 2020. Try to become the new Lord of Fire!
The Firelord PC Game 2020 Overview:
You have nothing to kill a couple of hours with, you miss simple controls and don’t mind knowing what happens from a bomb struck by lightning?
Features of The Firelord:
- Some kind of plot. Even if he lacks stars from the sky, they will tell and show us how the aggressive people of Fire unleashed a war (somewhere we heard this … <_ <), after which our heroine, a brave magician with staff at the ready, for the sake of peace in everything the world had to go to battle with the enemy.
- Vivid graphics and epic music. Although the animation cannot be called high-budget, everything looks colorful and perky, and the music in the background sets you up for a heroic mood.
- A tree of development with many interesting abilities. In total, the game has five active buttons, counting the mouse keys, and each one can be assigned different skills, from a stunning blow with staff to a call to the local Armageddon. Naturally, we will get the most powerful abilities closer to the end of the game, but even from the set that is issued “by default”, it is quite possible to cook up something killer.
- Nice voice acting. Although there are few voices in the game, they sound nice … at least in Russian. The English voice acting, alas, has an eerie accent.
- Modest price. Agree, a little over twenty rubles per game is just trifles.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP/7/8/10
- Processor: 1.6 GHz
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Integrated Graphics
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 350 MB available space
- Sound Card: Integrated Audio
File Size: 301.81 MB