The Forgotten City is an Action, Adventure, and RPG game for PC published by Dear Villagers in 2021. A refreshing drink!
The Forgotten City PC Game 2021 Overview:
A stand-alone work that remakes a large mod of the same name “Skyrim” released in 2015 with Unreal Engine. The stage was changed to the underground city of ancient Rome, and the story was rewritten accordingly.
(8.31 GB Full Cracked)
It has a strong aspect of mystery adventure and walking simulator set in the underground city of ancient Rome. For me, who loves time loop death games and historical things like Assassin’s Creed, it was Don Pisha. On the other hand, most of the playtime is done while talking and exploring with NPCs, so it may be a little boring for those who are expecting action.
For the time being, the original is Skyrim’s MOD, so at the beginning, there is a simple character element (you can choose gender and skin color) and class selection. There are also some action elements and horror elements such as battles using bows and athletics in some parts (there is a warning for those who are not good at it).
Features of The Forgotten City:
- Beautiful graphics by Unreal Engine
- voices by professional voice actors with increased recording volume
- and high-quality BGM greatly enhance the production side.
- The original, which was of high quality as a mod of Skyrim, has been completely reborn as a new game.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 SP1 64-bit
- Processor: 3GHz (4 Core) CPU
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 750 Ti 2GB | AMD Radeon R7 265
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 26 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
File Size: 8.31 GB
Part1 Direct Download Link
Part2 Direct Download Link
Part3 Direct Download Link
Part4 Direct Download Link
Part5 Direct Download Link