THE MONSTER OF MEMORY DESTINY is an Action, Adventure, and Casual game for PC published by Tong Li Publishing Co. in 2020.
THE MONSTER OF MEMORY DESTINY PC Game 2020 Overview:
A strange story to the world-excessive brotherhood. A game of the Taiwanese BL manga “Memory Monster” (3 volumes).
A younger brother who lost his favorite brother in an accident contract a mysterious android that reproduces the recently talked-about dead person from the outside to the inside. By physically eating memorable items (physical) such as photographs and trophies, it has the function of maintaining life and gradually regaining memory. A younger brother who becomes accustomed to androids who are becoming older brothers while being moved and scared, but a memorable item that is steadily decreasing … With a story like that, a strange story unfolds in a world that does not make you feel BL so much … At the end of the game, it’s going to be a BL tic, but it’s not like Android or the troublesome setting throwing.
The adaptation was very successful. The original work interprets our brother’s ideas and true personality from an angle that he did not have. It has a very fresh plot setting. In addition, the 4 endings are superb this time. Regardless of whether things are true to the original ending, the dark end2, a bit sick, sweet end3 of the sweetest end0 are great
Features of THE MONSTER OF MEMORY DESTINY:
- This ending amplifies Cheng’s wish, but it is also sadder
- In a way, the two can indeed be together forever
- But it is the price of the conspiracy behind the group
- Watching Qing go from uncontrollable to satisfying to collapse
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7/8.1/10 (64bit)
- Processor: 1.8 GHz Pentium 4 equivalent or above
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Geforce 9600 GS, Radeon HD4000
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Screen resolution: 1280 * 720+
File Size: 1.12 GB