The Plague Kingdom Wars is an Action, RPG and Simulation game for PC published by Reverie World Studios in 2020. A sense of accomplishment in the process!
The Plague Kingdom Wars PC Game 2020 Overview:
The game looks a bit like Total War at first, but it’s not really a turn-based strategy game.
There was only one Muslim faction in the previous game. The Russian-Slavic factions were added to the game, and there are so many of them that we lost count. There is even Ukraine in the game. Of course, there are errors and shortcomings in the game, but we think that they are not critical in this case, since again, we repeat, the development team consists of only 3 people.
Not all translations are available; errors in the text are noticed in some places. Visually, some Muslim leaders appear overtly Christian. But in the future, all this will be corrected, especially since the game is still in Early Access. So in general, we think that developers need to be supported and the game is worth buying, and it’s not expensive. This is, of course, our personal opinion and we could be wrong.
Features of The Plague Kingdom Wars:
- We liked the real-time mode more than the turn-based one in the Total War series;
- Zombies can be turned off, seemingly, that is, two game modes – more realistic and with zombies;
- A unique idea of the developers;
- Nice music;
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista
- Processor: 2.4 GHz Dual Core
- Memory: 3 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 / Radeon RX 480
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 5 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
- Additional Notes: Software installations required
File Size: 1.93 GB