The Test Final Revelation is an Adventure, RPG, and Simulation game for PC published by Randumb Studios in 2020. And well, if they help any of them .. fair!
The Test Final Revelation PC Game 2020 Overview:
Truly a unique experience, something that everyone should try as it is of great help to be able to accept ourselves as we are. Twins words: Orderly.
This isn’t the first time the ending we got from one of the Test games got under our skin, but this has got to be the deepest cut you inflicted on us so far. Until now, we thought it was all fun and games, with a nice little psychological twist, but no more than a game – and hell, for all we know or care to find out, it still IS just a game and the questions are all smokes and mirrors, but then, that’s all video games. And even if it’s just smoked and mirrors, it still managed to hit us deep and tell us some things that we could really do with hearing.
Features of The Test Final Revelation:
- The revelation is very cool! we are so glad we participated in this and we can’t wait till that RPG!! we think the bigger picture behind these games are just amazing! Great job, developers!
- The test describes your character pretty well. we though it was close before but we still had our doubts (we thought maybe we just want this test to be accurate that’s why we’m coming up with reasons why it’s correct). Yet, this time we ended up with the same outcome as before which is obviously very eloquent.
- New character looks lit! we think that’s our favorite one so far though it seems kinda evil… we guess we just like bad boys
- I enjoyed different parts of the test a lot. Especially liked pictures and associations. Great job diversifying the questions!
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 98/XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Processor: Intel Pentium III 800 Mhz
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: CPU-integrated or on-board graphics
- Storage: 800 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectSound-compatible sound card
File Size: 717.9 MB