The Uncertain Light At The End is an Action, Adventure, and Puzzle game for PC published by META Publishing in 2020.
The Uncertain Light At The End PC Game 2020 Overview:
A pleasant quest flavored with tasks for attentiveness, logic, speed, and arithmetic. The characters are spelled out vividly, and you generally believe in them.
At first glance, a very pleasant project and you want to play it. Of the obvious plus, we can note the voice acting, it is Russian here, plus a nice looking graphics.
Already managed to get on a couple of puzzles and they are also so nice. There are no super difficult puzzles and tasks from the very beginning, as in some other projects, where you sit and think “La, where are you giving such difficult things at the very beginning ??? Let us adopt a little.”
Perhaps in the future, the tasks will be more difficult, but again this is the norm. First, you need to make the person understand an approximate algorithm in which direction you need to think to solve the problem, and then complicate it. In general, the game is worth its money, and perhaps even more. This will become clear over time. In any case, we strongly advise you to buy and try.
Features of The Uncertain Light At The End:
- rare but extreme and illogical differences in the volume of individual sounds
- Occasionally missing sounds for different actions/scenes (also missing voice output)
- in rare cases, entire animations are missing (e.g. no animation of the lips when speaking)
- Despite motion capture, some scenes feel extremely stiff and unnatural
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 x64 and UP
- Processor: Intel i3 or AMD equivalent or better
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Graphics NVIDIA GTX 1060 or higher
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 15 GB available space
- Sound Card: Soundcard
File Size: 4.99 GB
Part1 Direct Download Link
Part2 Direct Download Link
Part3 Direct Download Link