The Unexpected Quest is an Adventure, Simulation, and Strategy game for PC published by PQube Limited in 2020.
The Unexpected Quest PC Game 2020 Overview:
This is a clicker game with no fancy mechanics. Also, it can be called a very causal management/collect resource game.
Nice game for in between with a good story and slightly different gameplay. A little skill and logical thinking and you can make good progress without investing too much time. Bought for 10 euros and just under 10 hours of playtime (if you play frugally … no pointless “speed run”), it’s perfectly fine. Now you can download this game for free in freegamesdl.
Features of The Unexpected Quest:
- Nice plot, easy to understand.
- The gameplay is not very addictive.
- Reminds of simple games from Avalar where you need to restore an island or a City.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7/8.1/10 64bit
- Processor: Intel Core i3
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GT 730
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 512 MB available space
- Sound Card: 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
File Size: 170.38 MB