The Witch & The 66 Mushrooms is an Action, Adventure, and Platformer game for PC published by PLAYISM and developed by Gotcha Gotcha Games, KADOKAWA in 2020.
The Witch & The 66 Mushrooms PC Game 2020 Overview:
Metroidvania made by Action Maker MV, the genre is 2D action-adventure. Although they were brothers and sisters trapped in an evil witch, they succeeded in defeating the witch in a kiln.
However, the soul of the immortal which robs the body of the older brother who protected his sister, and the soul of the older brother is shattered into 66 mushrooms and scattered. The girl left alone wore the witch’s hat that had fallen on the spot and stepped out to become a witch and help her brother.
Features of The Witch & The 66 Mushrooms:
- Method of operation: Play on the Xbox Elite controller. Full controller support. Basic operations such as attacks and jumps are not particularly unusual and have a general button layout, so operability is good.
- In addition to normal jumps, you can jump to a higher position with the up arrow key + A button. You can also use the Down arrow key + B button to self-heal using “Witch’s Elixir”, which can be used by acquiring a square object floating in the area or by consuming points obtained by defeating an enemy.
- There is also a high-speed avoidance with the RB button, but this is a clean thing that can be activated on the ground / in the air, but only moves backward (back dash) toward the front of the character. we didn’t use it that much because we couldn’t avoid canceling while other actions were being executed.
- In addition, two-step jumps can be done by default from the beginning, but it is a detailed production that jumps again with a flying broom as a foothold. (The broom is about 1 second, but it flies horizontally in the air)
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7/8/8.1/10 (32bit/64bit)
File Size: 150.86 MB