Tom Clancys Splinter Cell Chaos Theory is an Action, Adventure and Stealth game for PC published by Ubisoft in 2005. Save the world!
Tom Clancys Splinter Cell Chaos Theory PC Game 2005 Overview:
The whole world is in chaos and you, as Sam Fisher, are going to face the enemies behind this crime and save the world.
Many options for completing each mission, for example, at the beginning of each mission, the player is offered equipment for the mode that he wants to complete the mission. There are 3 ways of passing: stealth, assault, and balanced. Where the gadgets that will give the player will depend on the choice. You can talk a lot about this game, so immediately put a good rating! we all really love stealth and the SC series for us is a “third-person stealth legend”! we can rarely put a game on the top ten, but this game deserves it.
Features of Tom Clancys Splinter Cell Chaos Theory:
- Excellent gameplay
- Controls conveniently adapted to keyboard and mouse.
- Quality optimization.
- Interesting history.
- Soundtrack worth remembering.
Requested By david
Minimum System Requirements:
- Supported OS:Microsoft Windows® 2000/XP
- Processor:Intel Pentium III or AMD Athlon, 1.4 GHz (Pentium IV or Athlon 2.2 GHz recommended)
- System Memory:256 MB of RAM or above (512 MB recommended)
- Video Card:64 MB DirectX 9.0c compliant graphics card (128 MB recommended)
- Sound Card:DirectX 9.0c compliant sound card (EAX 2.0 or higher recommended)
- DirectX Version:DirectX® version 9.0c or higher
- Hard Disk:4 GB available hard disk space
- Supported Peripherals:Windows compatible mouse and keyboard, joystick for Solo and Co-op modes
- Multiplay:Broadband with 64 Kbps data transfer upload rate (128 kbps recommended)
File Size: 2.18 GB