Trenches World War 1 Horror Survival is an Action, Adventure, and Simulation game for PC published by Steelkrill Studio in 2021.
Trenches World War 1 Horror Survival PC Game 2021 Overview:
A great horror game at which The game atmosphere is too good and too exciting. This is a fairly short and sweet horror.
Running around the maze-like trenches avoiding the pursuing dangers is quite nerve-wracking, although I do think there are probably a few too many jumpscares. Eventually, they lose their impact and they just get a little frustrating.
The game relies on sounds and hearing, as you are equipped with a ‘Trench Whistle’ which you can use. When it’s used, it will play a sound and you need to follow the sound, however – you have to be careful as the enemy can hear the whistle too and it can give out your position easily.
Features of Trenches World War 1 Horror Survival:
- The sounds design is just great for this game and it fits the situations very well.
- There are various sudden scary situations that take your soul out of you.
- The developers made the story just nice and the detail they paid attention to is great.
- The gameplay is smooth except for some frame rate drops in some rare scenes.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 64-Bit or later
- Processor: Intel Core i5 2500K or AMD equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 2 GB or AMD equivalent
- Storage: 5 GB available space
File Size: 926.76 MB