Truck and Logistics Simulator is a Casual, Simulation and Strategy game for PC published by Aerosoft GmbH in 2020.
Truck and Logistics Simulator PC Game 2020 Overview:
You will have various vehicles under your control to perform various actions to do your given tasks.
As tasks for loading and transportation are completed, you can accumulate more on the machine, and then on large equipment. Unlike other games about trucking, there is the opportunity to work on a wheel loader and independently load pallets into your car and trailer. In addition, the game has a multiplayer, which can not boast of other transportation simulators. I know about third-party mods, but they don’t count because multiplayer should be in the game itself.
As for mods, while the game does not have such an opportunity, which greatly limits the possibilities of the game, I sincerely hope that the developers will add the ability to create their own equipment and maps.
Features of Truck and Logistics Simulator:
- A new approach to virtual freight
- A variety of classes of available equipment
- The physical model (!) Of damage affects the controllability of the equipment
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista/7/8/10
- Processor: Double Core 2 Ghz or better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD 520, Nvidia GT 730, AMD R7 240 or better
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 4 GB available space
File Size: 1.21 GB