Under Depths of Fear is an Action, Adventure, and Strategy game for PC published by Rogue Games, Inc., Gamera Game in 2020. More energy is better!
Under Depths of Fear PC Game 2020 Overview:
Sometimes it is a little dark without matches. Overall a very, very mixed experience. But put your thumb up on the game.
Usually, having played this or that game, you clearly understand whether you like it or not. And then everything is very ambiguous. Today we are going to move away from our review writing template. we would like to divide all the points into the pros and cons and, perhaps, start with the cons.
Boring gameplay: Yes, the game was able to scare a couple of times, kept in suspense in places. But 90% of the time you just wander through the same rooms. And terribly enrages that there is no surprise. For example, when a maniac should appear, the game says “Press Ctrl to sneak”. And then after a couple of seconds, a clown-soldier-degenerate-killer swoops in.
Features of Under Depths of Fear:
- Plot: This is not so bad. Yes, he’s interesting, we want to know how Alexander is connected with everything that happens on the ship, and why he is so cursed. But, again, because of the last point in the minuses, this is not easy to do.
- The atmosphere of panic is conveyed well here. Sinking ship, backward maniac.
- There are various small puzzles here. It’s cool, of course, but they are so simple here … something like pull the lever, press the button. Well, you understand. Yes, they somehow brighten up the passage and that’s not bad.
- Here we liked the voice acting of the characters and the music. Not bad for an indie project. In general, the soundtrack is chosen correctly and logically.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core i3
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GTX 660, R9 270
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
File Size: 977.50 MB