Understand is an Adventure, Puzzle, and Casual game for PC published by Artless Games in 2020. “Baba is You” in the puzzle genre!
Understand PC Game 2020 Overview:
Understand common rules and conditions from multiple hints. We think it’s a title that people who are excited to hear that will definitely enjoy.
The first is the decryption innovation part. Although the puzzle-solving games we have played are not too many, they are not too many. Basically, 80% of the decryption games will be taught and explained. However, there are a few excellent decryption games that will not directly tell you the rules, but will let you enter the level as soon as you come up, and slowly explore various rules and techniques in actual combat. Typical representatives are the Witness, Baba Is You, Stephen’s grilled sausage and the recent monster expedition. The decryption design of Understand is the exploration mode adopted. Each level has some unique rules, but it will not tell you directly. You need to guess and determine these rules through proactive exploration and experimentation in the simple puzzles, and solve them according to the rules you have learned. More complicated puzzles later. Understand is a good way to amplify the proportion of groping rules. It can be said that Understand mainly examines your ability to decrypt, but to explore, comprehend and learn. This is very attractive compared to most decryptions.
Features of Understand:
- It consists of a total of 11 worlds, 10 basic levels for each world, and 1 special level.
- Although it was written above that the player had to know the rules themselves, the first mini-level of every level gives the correct answer, but it does not leave the player to the extent that it is really heading to the ground.
- we mentioned the basic level and the special level in #1, the basic level just deals with simple rules, but the special level starts with the title “?” It is made of and rules are not easy.
- In the case of the second half world, “Where on earth should the rules be inferred?” This may hurt your head, but each world has its own big theme, and since many levels in that world have rules that share that theme, it is easy to infer the rules from there.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- Storage: 20 MB available space
File Size: 14.74 MB