Vampirem is an Action, Adventure, and RPG game for PC published by WRF Studios in 2021. with love and care!
Vampirem PC Game 2021 Overview:
Another Gem from WRF Studios. Keeping the Vampire Dungeon Crawl alive and ever-evolving and establishing a world with tons of exploration and lore.
Vampriem is a great game overall. A little clunky here and there, but once you get used to it, it feels a whole lot better. The enemy variation is really nice, dungeons can be a little difficult to navigate as they look pretty similar, but we are also terrible at mapping so that doesn’t help for us personally.
The story is pretty decent, the characters are also pretty well written with some cheesy voice lines here and there that also suit keeping the game in a “not taking itself too seriously”. The fact this is made by one developer is honestly amazing and you can clearly see it was crafted with a lot of love and hard work. They’re also absolutely lovely as a complete side note, we are very glad we were given the opportunity to play this.
Features of Vampirem:
- Studios. A story told through the eyes of Ravenblood; a part ghost, part Vampire type creature with special abilities. You traverse through dangerous dungeons and venture on a journey of revenge and ass-kicking.
- Graphics: we love the style of this game, it doesn’t have to be hyper-realistic to be pretty and convey what it’s trying to perfect. The graphics being so streamlined makes it easy to run on even low-end PC’s and honestly, they suit the style of the game really well.
- Soundtrack: This is the only part where we feel as though the game is lacking. It doesn’t really have a soundtrack as such, more so “ambient sounds”, which does work, but could be slightly more epic with the right music.
- Menu: Very simple, but has pretty much everything you need. Smooth and neat.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7, 8, 10
- Processor: Intel Core i5 or AMD Quad-Core or better
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 760 or Radeon HD 7850
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 14 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Soundcard
File Size: 4.78 GB
Part1 Direct Download Link
Part2 Direct Download Link
Part3 Direct Download Link