Vigil The Longest Night is an Action, Adventure, and RPG game for PC published by Another Indie in 2020.
Vigil The Longest Night PC Game 2020 Overview:
A soul-like Metroidvania side-scrolling action RPG inspired by the “Salt and Sanctuary” and “Castlevania” series. Operate the last watcher, Leila, to uncover the hidden truth on a never-ending night.
There are few soul-like Metroidvania series with strong RPG elements of this type other than “Salt and Sanctuary”, and there are few good works. Therefore, we were expecting this work, but we are enjoying it more than we expected.
If you like Salt and Sanctuary, you’ll definitely enjoy it. Also, as a soul-based work, “early stage” has a gentle difficulty level.
Features of Vigil The Longest Night:
- Growth factors: As with many other Metroidvania titles, you can get mobility upgrades such as “Two-Step Jump” as you progress through the game.
- In addition to those basic abilities, you can acquire various skills that are useful in battle by consuming the points that can be obtained at the time of leveling up in the skill tree. The maximum value of physical strength can also be increased here.
- In addition, it is a standard action RPG leveling system that automatically raises the level on the spot when a certain amount of experience points are accumulated, which is rare for a soul-like work.
- Five skill trees are prepared, and depending on the skill, there are things that are effective only when using a specific weapon, so be careful when acquiring it.
It seems possible to allocate skill points again, but we couldn’t confirm them at the time we played.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.8 GHz or equivalent
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 10 compatible video card with shader model 3.0 support
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 5 GB available space
- Sound Card: 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card and drivers
File Size: 2.31 GB
Part1 Direct Download Link
Part2 Direct Download Link