Waiting For The Raven is an Action, Strategy, and Simulation game for PC published by Musclebird in 2020. A Promising puzzle game!
Waiting For The Raven PC Game 2020 Overview:
Despite the cheap look of the game, it is quite well thought out, in some places rather complicated. If you like puzzles, intrigue, you will enjoy this.
So far we would recommend this game due to the story, voice acting skills, mechanics, and the mystery behind the characters. The developer seems to really want to include player chosen mechanics and features which we think will be great as long as people continue to be vocal about their likes and dislikes.
If you enjoy more espionage and organization building rather than direct RTS-style command, then this the game for you. There are several different characters you can play as, though you must unlock two of them.
Features of Waiting For The Raven:
- Decided to become tavern lord
- Need to buy all houses in the area and make them taverns
- Get goons to burn all the assets so we can buy them off cheap
- Make events in tavern
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows® 7 / Windows® 8 / Windows® 10
- Processor: Intel® Pentium® D or AMD® Athlon™ 64 X2
- Memory: 3 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® 8600 GT or ATI™ Radeon™ HD 2600XT or better
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 2 GB available space
File Size: 862.05 MB