War Mines WW1 is a Casual and Simulation game for PC published by The 6-month initiative in 2021. A great war ahead!
War Mines WW1 PC Game 2021 Overview:
Papers, Please is an example of a game in which we find historical correspondence in fictional events. Get in the fight and begin the war.
It is a game that shows in a frighteningly real way what the reality of the Eastern Bloc in Europe after World War II looked like, but also in other countries to this day. The regime, censorship, absurd rules, and in all of this we as an official struggling with our own conscience and dignity.
According to the protocol, she should still have an entry permit. When you want to deny entry, the woman starts begging you for mercy saying that if she gets arrested and shot. You feel sorry for her fate and grant admission. Moments later, the woman drops off near the soldier guarding the border. Three people are killed. In this game, pity isn’t always the right choice. Among those crossing the border are terrorists, freedom fighters, smugglers, as well as ordinary people who have been victims of someone else’s mistake.
Features of War Mines WW1:
- Glory to Arstotzka
- The curtain fell heavily, the sirens sounded across the square
- The country did not live up to my loyalty. What followed was a sharpshooter award and a “worker” medal.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 SP1+ / 8 / 10
- Processor: Intel Core i3 / Ryzen 3
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce 9800GTX+ (1GB)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Sound Card: Any
- Additional Notes: Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
File Size: 532.69 MB