Witch 2 Hell Adventure is an Adventure, Casual, and Simulation game for PC published by Towndarktales in 2021.
Witch 2 Hell Adventure PC Game 2021 Overview:
This is kind of slightly horrible and serious style, and the style of this production team is also very poking. The animation quality is great in this game.
On its day we played the first installment and we enjoyed it a lot, it was a simple ” point and click ” adventure although it really was not, with a series of objectives to meet, and that came to be completing the game in a disinterested way or act like a teenager and plug into everything that moves and in this second installment, of course, the idea is the same.
Thus roughly the game takes up a hypothetical timeline that assumes that the player bought and played the dollhouse DLC and chose the “good” ending. Starting from that end, the player must make his way through hell, going from point A to B, to return to A again, using the player’s intelligence to find key objects with which to interact with the characters and advance or advance. defect of these objects; Using the beautiful pink vagina of the protagonist.
In the technical section, it has surpassed its predecessor. The animations are smoother, better drawn, and include a much wider range of bristles that will make even you, who’s playing it, embarrassed. The setting is still decent and voices have been included to give liveliness to the scenarios, although depending on which cases they sound out of place.
Features of Witch 2 Hell Adventure:
- Hot redhead Chelsea.
- Keyboard Controls: You can bind any key you want, yes, any key, even Enter. Some AAA games don’t have this feature. Seriously though, don’t try to bind Enter to a direction key, lol.
- 9 different naughty outfits on the very first day of the game’s release. Can you imagine something so bizarre in 2021?
- High replay value.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: WIN7 SP1/WIN8/WIN10/XP
- Processor: 1.8 GHz
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 5 1024Vram
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 3 GB available space
File Size: 2.33 GB
Part1 Direct Download Link
Part2 Direct Download Link