Wrestling Empire is an Action, RPG, and Simulation game for PC published by MDickie in 2021. Rule the ring!
Wrestling Empire PC Game 2021 Overview:
A very good game for those who like Pro Wrestling, with several game modes, great customization of both fighting styles and characters, and a roster with several fighters of various styles.
It’s a very awesome game for those who like Pro Wrestling, there are a lot of match types, with a very complete customization system, both character and match, and a massive roster with wrestlers from each style. The best thing for us is the freedom in the MDickie’s games, from putting 30 wrestlers inside the ring to having explosive barbed wire matches, a thing that 2k for example doesn’t have. Amazing game and we are so happy the franchise is getting bigger on PC!
This could be billed as an improved version of the Wrestling Revolution games, and that would be correct. Many of the bugs and inconveniences from the previous games have been addressed. It’s still not perfect, but it’s improved. Graphics have made a step up to about the Neverwinter Nights level of sophistication.
Features of Wrestling Empire:
- It’s a little rough around the edges (in most aspects) but that’s all in the charm and only helps in your wrestler’s story.
- Like a title defense in a cage match.
- Where our opponent climbs a turnbuckle and teleports to the outside for a fifty-second victory, with us demoted back to school and ultimately let go.
- We can’t be angry at it. It was far too funny at the end of the day, with any of these oddities just making the wild setting all the more entertaining.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel(R) Celeron(TM) 1.1gHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 11 compatible video card
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 200 MB available space
File Size: 101.16 MB